According to tgrayst

Saturday, August 06, 2005

SGC concert at DOH - oops!!

I've been looking forward to a Southern Gospel Choir concert at Door of Hope, but not knowing the time and prices and stuff, I found this article on the utas what's on webpage:

"6 August
Conservatorium of Music
Southern Gospel Choir - Launceston Appearance
A rare opportunity for fans from the north of the State to catch the Gospel Choir in a one-off show.
6 pm. Door of Hope Church, Launceston. $35/$20 available at the door.
Further information: 6226 7337"

I just drove out there, and the sign says it's at 7:30pm! :@ Man! So I drove home again. I'm pretty sure the prices are wrong too! I thought it said $30/$25 on the sign...

I guess I'll have something to eat and try again shortly. ;)

1 Comments:

  • The concert was awesome tho, so it was well worth it! :D If you get the chance to see the SGC, don't hesitate!

    By Blogger Thomas, at 4:43 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home