According to tgrayst

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Stuart, the Human Ticket Granting Server

Today in Computer Security, Stuart (wearing black, holding the red and green sheets of paper) did an impersonation of a Ticket Granting Server as part of a practical demonstration of Kerberos, a computer network authentication protocol we're learning about. The demonstration mostly involved the guys here passing around notes wrapped up in coloured sheets of paper! :) I don't fully get Kerberos yet, but it was fun to watch nevertheless! ;)

1 Comments:

  • Ooohhh!! Kerberos! That's my favorite. Na, not really. I remember giggling around as a Human Component of Kerberos last year. I can't remember what part I was (cause I can't remember what parts there are), but I think I might have been a TSG as well!!

    When we did it, our whole demonstration got videoed!! Pretty cool.

    By Blogger Humphrey Murray, at 10:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home