According to tgrayst

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Melbourne is a Go!

Yahoo! I'm in Melbourne! As I mentioned in a previous post, I'm spending the week in melbourne with some friends, including Stuart, Humphrey, Caleb, Laura, Amelia and her sister, Elly and Stu, and some ring-ins who also happen to be in Melbourne at the time, such as Matt and Ang.

We flew over on Virgin Blue, arriving at 2:30pm, caught a SkyBus into Melbourne, checked out and checked in to our accommodation, All Nations, and then wandered around looking for a bite to eat for lunch. We were pretty hungry by 4pm, so we couldn't be bothered searching very far and ended up at one of the many McDonalds in Melbourne's cbd... man, all the way to Melbourne and we go to McDonalds for lunch! :S Anyway, I then departed company with the team and caught a train out to Elsternwick to meet up with family: Liggy + co, Claire + co, and my sister Holly. :) I'm staying with Liggy's family tonight and plans for the next few days are somewhat hazy, so stay tuned!

ps. Yes, the photo above is taken from the web... Real photos to follow... promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home