According to tgrayst

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hugs all round

"Hugs?" you ask? "Why is he talking about hugs, then posting a screenshot of a dos box?" Well I'm glad you asked! ...unless you didn't, in which case I'm not glad at all. :P

Hugs is a Haskell interpreter which I've finally got round to installing on my machine at home. Haskell is a programming language I'm learning in Programming Paradigms. We've got quite used to learning new languages in computing (we learn a new language or two for each unit, just about) but Haskell is fundamentally different in that it's a functional language... That's prolly all you need to know! ...and at present, that's just about all I feel like I know! :P Oh well, with any luck I'll come out the other side of the 1st Assignment being a little more confident. :)

Just thought I'd share.

1 Comments:

  • oooh.. not another new langauge!!! I looked up Haskell earlier on in semester when i was thinking about doing that unit. I kinda desided against it though.!!! arhh ha ha ha ha ha

    By Blogger Humphrey Murray, at 10:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home