According to tgrayst

Monday, October 10, 2005

Project: Demo Day: The Aftermath

This is being posted a little later than I was hoping, but I've been somewhat busy with assignments and things! Having just submitted the second Computer Security assignment (a whole 30mins before it was due!) I thought I'd take a break from assignments and finally post about demo day, even though it feels like it was months ago!

Demo day was very successful! We had no technical issues to speak of, and demonstrated to lots of people who came through. We were pretty happy with our marks for it too. Nicole (the lecturer) commented that "[Launceston's] marketing this year was the best I have ever seen... and some teams were some of the best I have ever seen anywhere." So yeah, it was a great day! :)

Thanks to everyone who came along!

...so now I just have some documentation and a Haskell assignment, and then that's it! Degree over!! (...other than those little unimportant thing known as exams :S )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home