According to tgrayst

Monday, October 17, 2005

So much for B.Comp!

This arvo I finally submitted my last assignment (the second Haskell assignment using Hugs for Programming Paradigms). Actually I didn't finish it completely, but I preferred to hand it in slightly unfinished rather than lose marks for it being late! This assignment marks the end of all classes and assignments for my entire Bachelor of Computing Degree. :O ok, so there's the small matter of exams, starting next week, but other than that, I'm done!! I don't think this is gonna sink in for a while... Of course, I'm planning to go back and do Honours next year anyway, so it's not like I'm really finished. Just with undergraduate studies. :)

Just keeping all you readers out there up to date. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home