According to tgrayst

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Where is... The Geography Challenge

uh, well... it's here. ;)

Elly introduced me to the Geography Challenge, and as you can tell from my first attempt, I'm somewhat lacking in my geographical knowledge!
Yeah, so I got one right for ten points, and that's cos it asked where Australia was. :P The next go, it didn't ask where Australia was and I got zero. :O

After a little practice, however, I've improved somewhat. :)
I didn't cheat, honest! No outside help from maps or anything! ok, so I've been averaging 3/10, so 6/10 is a bit of a fluke, but still. :) As a friend of mine would say, "I feel like knowing about geography."

Test your skills in The Geography Challenge and let me know how you go in a comment. :)

1 Comments:

  • Yer, I knew that I wasn't very good with countries... But I suppose I was surprised how many I had never heard about before... I suppose we only ever hear of the countries that are on the news for dodgy stuff happening..

    Anyway I tried it a few times... and got 1, 4, 6, & 2. THe main reason I got 6/1- was because They asked for a lot of countries that they had asked on the previous go.. and they asked for the US and AUSSIE land..

    But hey, I now know where the country is, which we beat into the world cup.

    By Blogger Humphrey Murray, at 7:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home