According to tgrayst

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Thomas Grayston BComp

I've graduated!! I now have a little piece of paper that says I know how to use computers. ;) That doesn't always mean they do what I want them to, I should add... I just finished writing this entry when windows crashed and I lost it. :( Ho hum, I'll try again.

The procession was fun - thanks God for holding off the rain until we were all safely inside the Albert Hall. :) The photo is of Stu, Humf and I at Inveresk after the ceremony.

In related news, I got a phone call yesterday from the uni. They told me that I've been offered an honours scholarship!! Which means they'll be paying my HECS fees for the year!! :D Awesome!! I've applied for scholarships in other years to no avail, but I'd say it's been worth the wait. :) I'll know more when their letter arrives...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home