According to tgrayst

Saturday, February 11, 2006

On a Summerhill far away

There comes a time when everyone leaves the shelter of the home they've grown up in, and enters the real world. ...I've moved out of home! A little ironic (or something) that I'm now considerably further away from the uni than I was living with my family, but there are certain advantages. It should be a better study environment - at least, that's the reason I've moved out, as far as centrelink is concerned. ;)

So yeah, I'm now over in Summerhill, living with Humf and Matt. If you'd like the actual address and phone number you'll have to email me or call my mobile, as I'd rather not publish the address here. :P

In other news, the Oddsox Official Website is now at http://oddsox.blogspot.com/, so all those people who missed the "band" bit off the old address will actually find the right site now. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home